Best Free Spins No Deposit
If you love online casino games and would like to know what bonuses are available to play them, take advantage of the many casino bonuses available to Kiwis. Here, one variation ticks all the caveats of extensivity – Free Spins!
Online gambling sites offering this incentive are becoming popular. Why? The cost-effectiveness this particular promotion provides. Thus, discerning gamblers cast their sights on these platforms for decent wins without making real money wagers. Interesting times ahead? It seems like it!
However, it’s worth noting that these free spins could come as no-deposit and deposit bonuses. Regardless of form, Kiwis can make decent wins from these offers.
After researching and factoring in a vast array of considerations, as usual, here are our top 5 free spins online casinos for New Zealand.
Free Spins NZ Casinos: Our Top 5 Choices
Wazamba Casino is one wagering platform that puts efforts to incorporate a theme that’s distinct all around. Here, expect to see some African masquerades in their full regalia (masks and bows to boot). That said, Wazamba is relatively new to the online gaming scene.
Launched in 2019 with Araxio Development NV running things behind the scenes, Wazamba Casino is licenced by the Government of Curacao. Consequently, fairness is prevalent during gameplay.
Wazamba’s welcome offer is pretty mouth-watering as there’s a value of NZ$2,180 coupled with 200 Free Spins. However, new and existing players can avail themselves of several promotions, most of which are time-specific.
Featuring over 2,500 casino games, Wazamba is one gambling site where variety reigns supreme. Now, players can place wagers on different alternatives without experiencing an ounce of boredom.
Payment alternatives are the usual suspects (cards and e-wallets). However, players who prefer cryptocurrency transactions can use the mediums available at Wazamba Casino. Everything here screams “futuristic.”
This gambling site’s naming scheme should give players an expo into what’s prevalent at the games lobby. Featuring other gambling products such as table games and the live casino section, pokies (slot games) are dominant as there are different variations on show.
In 2019, JustSpin started its online casino adventure under Bet Point Group – an entity known for churning out casinos that have gained traction in times past. What’s more? With a Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) license, this platform is 100% legit, and Kiwis can place bets without reservations.
If you’re on the lookout for an online casino that’s bonus laden, JustSpin might be the perfect option for you. Here, Kiwis are bound to receive a Welcome Bonus that’s spread across four deposits. As part of this mind-blowing incentive, newbies will get 600 free spins on Super Joker (60 spins a day for ten days).
While you might not get the newly incorporated digital currency (cryptocurrency) on JustSpin, using cards and e-wallets for transactions are just as swift and secure.
We don’t know what you’ve been told about ghosts. But if you’re looking for friendly ones, Boo Casino is one wagering platform to consider. The theme and design on display at Boo Casino, while giving that “Halloween” vibe, is clutter-free.
Established in 2019, Boo Casino is enjoying a meteoric rise amongst the New Zealand gambling populace. Why? Green Feather Online Limited, an entity that the MGA recognises, runs things here. Hence, Kiwis can rest assured knowing that the possibility of data breaches and gambling violations are at the barest minimum.
Since Boo Casino features friendly ghosts, you get a special welcome deposit bonus – $1000 + 150 Bonus Spins after a minimum deposit.
Moving on to Boo Casino’s game catalogue, it’s pretty encompassing. That said, if you’re an ardent lover of slot games, stand a chance to make decent winnings with the 1200+ alternatives available.
Another online casino from the stables of Araxio Development NV, Nomini Casino, operates under the most stringent provisions since it’s certified by the Government of Curacao.
What makes Nomini Casino special is the element it imbibes as icons. As surprising as it might sound, Nomini integrates fruits.
Scrolling through the length and breadth of this site, you’re bound to see numerous fruit choices. Also, for your Welcome Offer, distinct values accompany each fruit. Well, that’s a first for us.
Besides Welcome Bonuses (players can choose one after registration), there’s a loyalty program in the mix. Here, players are eligible for a vast array of perks, including higher transaction limits and lots more.
Fruits aren’t the whole story at Nomini, as there are numerous games to boot. All these add-ons should make your gambling adventure smooth sailing in every aspect. At Nomini, simplicity reigns supreme, and you’ll likely observe that in every facet.
While the name of this gambling site might raise a few eyebrows, 21.com is as legit as they come. Another online casino created by the BP Group, the licencing from MGA, is bound to put the hearts of Kiwis at ease when placing bets.
21.com makes this listing because of its Welcome Bonus. Besides the $1,000 deposit bonus, newbies get a whopping 1000 free spins to use on the slot game – Vampires Vs. Wolves.
21.com casino’s interface is aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. With a purple-white colour scheme on display, accessing different game thumbnails is a breeze.
Sporting different customer support variations, 21.com attends to player complaints on time. Also, Kiwis can expect a 24/7 service with the Live Chat.
Free Spins at New Zealand Online Casinos: What Are They?
Free spins are made available by several New Zealand punting sites. Most times, this incentive is only available to players (primarily newbies) to place wagers on specific slot games without spending a dime in real money.
While these incentives are mostly accessible when Kiwis make a minimum deposit (usually within the ambits of NZ$1 – NZ$10), some gambling sites are now offering free spins to gamblers immediately after they’ve registered.
In other words, there’s no deposit required, and gamesters can freely lay claim to these deals 100% without funding their casino account.
Consequently, most New Zealand players are casting their sights towards iGaming destinations that offer bonus spins without deposits. However, it’s worth noting that free spins, irrespective of collection mode (deposit & no deposit), aren’t smooth sailing all through.
Why? Wagering requirements are binding to these offers. For example, if you make NZ$20 on free spins at an online casino that sports a 30x wagering condition, you’ll have to wager your wins 30 times before making withdrawals.
Different Variations of Free Spins at New Zealand Wagering Platforms
The subject of free spins appears to be in the “grey zone” amongst Kiwi gamblers. For most, free spins are classified into two major parts: deposit and no deposit spins.
However, this stereotype isn’t entirely true as there are more options than players might not classify as free spins.
That said, although free spins binding to deposits and no deposits are the main types, let’s widen your knowledge bank on free spins variations available at NZ online casinos. Notable mentions include:
- No Deposit Free Spins: These free spins are credited to your account once you’ve registered with an online casino successfully. However, it’s worth noting that you might have to tick a box relevant to this offer or an “OK,” depending on the iGaming site.
- Extra Spins: To get extra spins, you’ll have to make a deposit. When you’ve done that, go to the “promotions” page and see if there’s a casino bonus that accentuates your deposit. If there is, opt for that and have free spins accompanying the deposit match bonus.
- Free Cash: Although this isn’t a regular occurrence in the New Zealand online gambling scene, some wagering platforms give players free cash (within the NZ$5 to NZ$20 mark). Available on a host of gambling products, most platforms restrict table games from this bonus. Necessarily not in the same category of free spins, the monetary value should be the same, if not greater, than a no deposit bonus.
- Wagering Required/ Not Required Free Spins: When you make free spin winnings at a “wagering requirement” online casino, you can only make withdrawals when you’ve fulfilled the playthrough caveat binding at that casino. Typically, this figure should be around 20x – 70x, depending on the wagering platform. On the other hand, if there’s a “no wagering” provision attached, keeping all the cash you’ve garnered from free spins is possible.
- Loyalty Rewards or VIP Free Spins: At some New Zealand online casinos, players get entered into a loyalty program immediately they sign-up. As they place wagers, they’re issued bonus points to climb up the loyalty ladder. With each level unlock, gamblers are eligible for some perks, including Free spins, cash prizes, higher transaction limits, and so on.
While some free spin forms might feature “no wagering,” the bulk of New Zealand online casinos have wagering requirements as constants across free spins.
Although no deposit free spins might seem appealing to newbies, their values are pretty low. Thus, we suggest that you opt for deposit free spins if you’re looking to tow the path of bonus rounds at all.
If you’re struggling to make an informed decision, do yourself a favour patronise or more of our recommended gambling sites above.
Why? These platforms offer bonus spins that are cost-effective while ensuring that playthrough requirements aren’t astronomic.
Collecting No Deposit Free Spins: A Proven Guide That Works
No deposit free spins have the edge over deposit bonus rounds. While the latter requires you to fund your account to receive bonuses, there’s no need to make a financial commitment for no deposit free spins.
Hence, if you’re not too happy with the offerings of such a pokie site, you can move on to the next without losing a dime. Worth the try, eh?
So, if you’ll love to avail yourself of no deposit free spins, here’s all you need to do to commence gameplay in just a few minutes:
- Visit our recommended New Zealand free spins online casinos (21.com, for instance) and check their offers.
- If any of these iGaming websites tickle your fancy, click the link attached. You’ll be redirected in a few moments.
- Click the “Register” icon on the homepage of your choice wagering platform.
- Fill out the registration pages with correct details. Most of these sites feature a two-step form to make sign-up easier.
- Depending on the online casino, you might have to input a bonus code. If there’s a section for that, take a look at the casino’s “promotions” segment to see if there’s a dedicated code.
- To gain unfettered site access, you’ll need to activate your account. Here, click on the just received activation link sent to your email.
- Once you’ve done that, check the “My Account” section and see if you’ve been allotted free spins. If you haven’t received any, contact customer support immediately.
- Before you play your favourite slot machine, peruse the gambling site’s terms and conditions thoroughly.
With all these steps followed to the latter, you should receive your no deposit free spins instantly. However, it’s pertinent to note that the bonus rounds are dependent on the online casino vendor you decide to patronize.
Unlike deposit free spins, where you’re bound to get free spins summing up to 100, 200, and even 500, a no deposit offer will not offer less than 20 bonus spins. While some players might see this as minute, it’s pretty decent to kickstart your gambling adventure.
Wagering Requirements: What Kiwis Should Note
All gambling sites sport wagering requirements on their bonuses, free spins inclusive. However, the only distinguishing factor is the values attached. While some online casinos might feature high wagering requirements, others might make theirs a tad bit lower.
That said, every gambling Kiwi needs to understand what a wagering requirement entails. For starters, these are provisions crafted by a gambling site on its bonuses.
So, let’s say you win NZ$50 using free spins at a wagering platform with a 10x playthrough requirement. To cash out, you’ll have to wager that win ten times (NZ$500). When you’ve fulfilled this caveat, you can now withdraw.
However, it’s advisable to go with an online casino that features a wagering requirement within 10x – 30x your winnings. Why? The lower the wagering requirement is, the easier it is to make withdrawals.
On rare occasions, an online casino might decide to remove wagering on bonuses. When this happens, players can make withdrawals once they win.
Free Spins Online Casinos NZ: Any Noteworthy Advantage?
If you’re a Kiwi new to the online gambling scene and you’re on the lookout for an online casino where you can play your favourite slots, signing up at a no deposit site is advised.
Unlike the regular free spins that players receive after a deposit, you don’t have to make any financial commitment at a no deposit free spins site. Regardless of what path you decide to tow, free spins have so many advantages. Now, let’s take a look at some of them.
First off, free spins are the surest way to understand the inner workings of a slot machine. Although slot games are luck-based, taking a few free spins gives you an insight into gameplay. What’s more? You don’t have to wager real cash.
Also, Kiwis are turning towards free spins because gaming is constant across the board. Here, players using real money or free spins to stake wagers all enjoy exciting, seamless, and most importantly, uniform gameplay. Therefore, reservations bordering legality and fairness are nullified.
Online Casino Incentives: How We Get the Best No Deposit Deals
Well, we are thorough. Our team of experts never leave any stone unturned in seeking out the best free spin deals across multiple new casinos in NZ.
This aspect is essential as we have to present you with 100% legit and safe offers. Here’s what we did:
- Create an account at any given casino by registering. Here, we input correct details to avoid verification issues later on.
- We activate our account with the link sent to our email account (inputted during sign-up).
- Now, we head into the “My Profile” segment to see if the casino has credited the no deposit free spins.
- Upon receipt, we use the free spins on selected games.
- Once this is done, and we’ve made some decent winnings, we head to the “Cashier” section and make a withdrawal request.
While this process is pretty straightforward, here are some things you should note. First off, we only make withdrawal requests when we fulfil wagering requirements.
So, if you try to make withdrawals without completing the playthrough on show, you might have your bonuses voided.
However, before a deal is placed on our site, we consider customer support, payout timelines, navigation, and trustworthiness.
Although this might take a large chunk of our time, we want you to get the best deals in the online casino world. At any given point, you’re our topmost priority, and we’ll do what we can, while we can, to keep on delivering offers you can trust.
No Deposit Free Spins: Why Online Casinos Offer This Incentive
The online casino industry can be likened to racing, where the start is everything. Since this industry is becoming saturated with more online casinos popping up daily, wagering platforms seeking to lure a massive customer fanbase must feature a sign-up bonus.
To make this incentive more appealing, you might see a wagering platform liaison with slot providers and payment merchants to provide specific offers. Consequently, most online casinos are attaching their bonuses to particular games and payment mediums.
With this development, it’s a win-win for all parties involved, online casinos inclusive.
Pros and Cons of the Best No Deposit Casino Bonus
While a no deposit casino bonus might seem smooth sailing, there are some noticeable cons. However, if a betting site doesn’t have stringent provisions on its no deposit bonuses, the advantages outweigh the drawbacks.
Using online casinos with fair requirements as a contact point, we’ve crafted some pros and cons binding to the best no deposit casino bonuses.
- Place wagers on your favourite games without making deposits.
- Win real money without making any financial commitment.
- Make an informed decision on whether you’re towing the path of an online casino or not.
- See how incentives work before getting real money casino bonuses.
- Available on pre-selected games only.
- The wagering requirement fulfilment timeline is usually within seven days.
- Playthrough requirements (50x upwards) might be challenging to attain.
- There might be a winning cap on free spins.
Free Spins Casinos: Are They 100% Legal?
You can trust free spin casinos on our listing as they’ve fulfilled every security caveat. These sites usually have the stamp of approval from regulatory bodies like the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, the Government of Curacao, and the Malta Gaming Authority.
Besides offering the best deals in free spins, these sites also sport fast withdrawals, responsive customer support, and a clutter-free user interface.